Welcome to episode #813 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #813 – Host: Mitch Joel. When I think of retail and the state of eCommerce, I’m always curious what Sucharita Kodali is thinking. As Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester, Sucharita is a leading expert on eCommerce, multichannel retail, consumer behavior, and trends in the online shopping space. In her research (you can get a taste of it right here), Sucharita covers such consumer-oriented topics as eCommerce forecasting and trends, merchandising best practices, conversion optimization, and social computing in the retail world. Prior to Forrester, Sucharita was the director of marketing at Saks Fifth Avenue, where she managed the customer acquisition, retention, and market research efforts for the $2 billion luxury retailer’s online channel. Sucharita holds a B.A. in economics from Harvard University and an M.B.A. from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:00:07.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Sucharita Kodali.
- A taste of Sucharita’s latest research.
- Follow Sucharita on LinkedIn.
- Follow Sucharita on Twitter.
This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #813 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.