Welcome to episode #672 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #672 – Host: Mitch Joel. Like millions of other people, YouTube is the new TV in my life. I subscribe to channels on YouTube, and every night I watch what I subscribed to. It’s an amazing mess of interests, hobbies, music, news, information and more. I love it. Thousands of YouTube creators who seem to know exactly what I like (from magic and heavy metal to fountain pens and keynote speakers). Brands still want their videos to pop, and they want their content to go viral. The bigger idea is to create and build a sustainable (and impressive) YouTube channel. Too many are focused on a video… and not the channel opportunity. I’ve had the pleasure of knowing Carlos Pacheco for many years. Currently, he is the COO at Truly (a marketing agency), but he is also an excellent resource on how to build a successful YouTube channel. He doesn’t just talk about it, either… he has done it. For brands like Just For Laughs (which moved from 300k to over 3 million subscribers in over a year) and many others. Carlos has close to twenty years of experience in marketing optimization, audience development and paid media strategy. He is also the co-host of The Video Insiders Podcast that deconstructs YouTube in great depth. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 59:57
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Carlos Pacheco.
- The Video Insiders Podcast.
- Follow Carlos on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #672 – Host: Mitch Joel.