Have you been to The Art of Marketing events before?
I have had the pleasure of knowing the people behind The Art Of Productions since they started the business. I’ve spoken at many of their events over the years. So much so, that some people think I’m either invested in the company, or that I work for them. I don’t. On both counts. I just happen to love what they do (and, based on their audience feedback, my presentations have scored high enough to warrant multiple opportunities to be on their stage). Personally, their events are less about whether or not I get to be on stage, and much more about my desire to want to be in the audience, learning and growing and getting better at this trade.
Why you need to attend The Art of Marketing…
On June 14th, 2016, The Art of Marketing will – once again – take place in Toronto at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, and the line-up is stunning.
- Morgan Spurlock – Academy Award Nominated filmmaker, documentarian (Super Size Me, The Greatest Movie Ever Sold, One Direction: This Is Us, etc…) and host of CNN‘s Inside Man. You can also check out my conversation with Spurlock about content marketing and the future of video, right here: Future Content With Morgan Spurlock.
- Bethany Mota – YouTube superstar (close to 10 million subscribers) with her own Aeropostale clothing line, and widely considered one of the most powerful voices in new media. I will be conducting a “fireside chat” with Mota, about how brands can better connect with their audience and consumers.
- Avinash Kaushik – Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google, bestselling author (Web Analytics – An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0) and co-founder of Market Motive. Avinash is a close friend, and you can hear our most-recent conversation about the state of digital marketing right here: Better Marketing Metrics With Avinash Kaushik.
- Adam Garone – CEO and Co-Founder of The Movember Foundation.
- Stephen Shapiro – Bestselling author of books like Personality Poker, Best Practices Are Stupid and many more. Shapiro is a former consultant at Accenture, who is best known for his work in the innovation space.
- Ron Tite – Ron is a branding, creativity and storytelling expert. He’s the CEO at The Tite Group, a super-close friend, and will act as the day’s host. He’s also a standup comedian, and one of the better presenters out there.
Want to come to The Art of Marketing in Toronto for free?
Come and hang out with all of us! Because I’ll be in conversation with Bethany Mota, the good folks at The Art of Productions have offered this Six Pixels of Separation community the chance to win one of two VIP Pass experiences. Each winner will get two VIP Passes (so you can bring a guest) that include:
- VIP Pass express entrance.
- Reserved premier seating beginning in the third row.
- Recent issue of The Art of Magazine.
- Book signing opportunities with speakers.
- Exclusive three course networking lunch.
- An eco-friendly tote bag, notebook and pen.
- Copies of two featured bestselling books: Web Analytics 2.0 by Avinash Kaushik and Best Practices Are Stupid by Stephen Shapiro.
How can you win one of these Art of Marketing VIP Pass experiences?
Let’s make it easy. If you want to win one of the two VIP Pass experiences for you and a friend, please leave a comment below, about what you think is the marketer’s number one challenge these days and why? I’ll review the comments on May 17th, 2016 and pick two winners (each one will get two VIP Passes). Please keep in mind that the winners will be responsible for all expenses outside of the VIP Passes (meaning: you get what is listed above… nothing more). Plus, if you’re looking to buy tickets and want to save some money, please feel free to use the code: MIRUM23. That will get you $100 off of each pass.
Let’s connect at The Art of Marketing in Toronto on June 14th, 2016! It’s going to be a great day!
**Congrats to the winners! Mike Wolf and Carrie Markel… I’ll be reaching out to you both via email. Thanks to everyone else for playing along!**