Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #588 – Host: Mitch Joel. If you don’t think business and opportunity has changed much since technology and connectivity mind-melded, you have not been paying attention. Being “in business” does not mean what it used to mean. Individuals (people like you and I) can (and are) building multiple streams of income doing the work that matters to them on their own time. The results – for many – have been staggering. No one knows this better than Dorie Clark, and this is the area of focus for her latest book, Entrepreneurial You – Monetize Your Expertise, Create Multiple Income Streams And Thrive. Dorie Clark is an adjunct professor at Duke University‘s Fuqua School of Business and also the author of Reinventing You and Stand Out. A former presidential campaign spokeswoman, the New York Times described her as an “expert at self-reinvention and helping others make changes in their lives.” A frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review, she consults and speaks for clients including Google, Microsoft, and the World Bank. She has been a dear friend for several years, and she’s even won multiple Grammy awards (not a typo). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:01:59.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Dorie Clark.
- Entrepreneurial You – Monetize Your Expertise, Create Multiple Income Streams And Thrive.
- Reinventing You.
- Stand Out.
- Follow Dorie on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #588 – Host: Mitch Joel.