Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #587 – Host: Mitch Joel. He’s one of the most respected thinkers in digital media. It’s mostly due to his YouTube rants… and he pulls no punches. It takes many people aback, because Scott Galloway is not your typical YouTuber. Scott is a Clinical Professor at the NYU Stern School of Business where he teaches brand strategy and digital marketing. In 2012, Professor Galloway was named “One of the World’s 50 Best Business School Professors” by Poets & Quants. He is also the founder of Red Envelope and Prophet Brand Strategy. Scott was elected to the World Economic Forum‘s Global Leaders of Tomorrow and has served on the boards of directors of Urban Outfitters, Eddie Bauer, The New York Times Company, and UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business. I first discovered Scott’s work as the Founder of L2 research (now owned by Gartner) and his incredible keynote presentations on state of the digital economy called, Winners And Losers In The Digital Age. Most recently, Scott published his first business book, The Four – The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google, and it’s an incredible read. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 55:50.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Scott Galloway.
- The Four – The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google.
- Scott on YouTube.
- Follow Scott on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #587 – Host: Mitch Joel.