Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #586 – Host: Mitch Joel. A legend in the world of business, leadership and management. A true legend. That is a fact when it comes to Roger Martin. Roger has published over ten bestselling business books, the most recent of which are Creating Great Choices (with Jennifer Riel), Getting Beyond Better and Playing to Win. He is known as being one of the individuals behind the inception of concepts like “design thinking” and “integrative thinking.” He’s an academic (the Institute Director of the Martin Prosperity Institute and the Michael Lee-Chin Family Institute for Corporate Citizenship at the Rotman School of Management and the Premier’s Chair in Productivity & Competitiveness. From 1998 to 2013, he served as Dean as well) and deep thinker (he has written a ton of article for Harvard Business Review and placed third on the 2013 Thinkers50 list. When big companies need to think differently about innovation and strategy, they turn to Roger. In this episode, we discuss his latest book, Creating Great Choices, on integrative thinking and the current business landscape. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:04:01.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Roger Martin.
- Creating Great Choices.
- Martin Prosperity Institute.
- Rotman School of Management.
- Follow Roger on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #586 – Host: Mitch Joel.