Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #560 – Host: Mitch Joel. Beyond the fact that I enjoy the vast amount of time that I get to personally spend with Tom Webster, he also happens to be one of the smartest (and most sarcastic) brains that I know (and love). He has spent well over two decades telling stories with numbers about consumer behaviour and media as the VP of Strategy at Edison Research (the company that provides all of the exit polling data for the networks during the U.S. elections and primaries). At Edison, he’s also one of leads behind their long-standing, The Infinite Dial report, which is the longest-running research series examining consumer usage of digital and traditional media in America. Their 2017 report had some massive shifts, that make for a fascinating chat about the current state of media and future opportunities. With that, Tom is also the co-author of The Mobile Commerce Revolution, with Tim Hayden, and directed the research behind Jay Baer‘s bestselling business book, Hug Your Haters. If that were not enough, he blogs at Brand Savant and has a long-standing podcast that he co-hosts with Mark W. Schaefer called, The Marketing Companion. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:01:57.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Tom Webster.
- The Infinite Dial.
- Edison Research.
- Brand Savant.
- The Marketing Companion.
- The Mobile Commerce Revolution.
- Follow Tom on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #560 – Host: Mitch Joel.