Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #499 – Host: Mitch Joel. I have been blessed. Don’t think that I don’t recognize it. I do. I’m still insanely driven and hyper-entrepreneurial, so I’m not always satisfied, but I am grateful. I get to spend a lot of time with people that many business leaders would spend fortunes to connect with. Over the years, I’ve done my best to give back as well. Nothing is more fulfilling than speaking to students who are interested in business, innovation, technology and marketing. I happen to live in the same city as McGill University. Professor Karl Moore is not only an Associate Professor at the Desautels Faculty of Management, but he is also on the faculty at Oxford. I’ve been lucky enough to call him a friend for a number of years, and to give back by speaking to the students at the university. He’s frequently asks me to be a guest on his famed The CEO Series radio show, as well as in his countless (and well-read) business columns for the likes of the Globe & Mail and Forbes. Currently, he’s in the midst of writing two books. One, is titled Quiet Leaders – Introverts in the Executive Suite and the second is titled, The PostModern Generation – Working With Under 35s The Way They Want To Be Worked With. His experience, research and insight into the word of business and how successful leaders make it happen is unparalleled. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 42:55.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Professor Karl Moore.
- Desautels Faculty of Management.
- The CEO Series.
- Globe & Mail.
- Follow Karl on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #499 – Host: Mitch Joel.