Welcome to episode #443 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. A lot of people follow Ted Rubin. I’m not just talking about his 250,000-plus followers on Twitter. Over the years, he has spent his fair share of time working with both brands and agencies at the intersection of technology and marketing. If you go back even further, Ted worked with Seth Godin at Yoyodyne (which was acquired by Yahoo back in 1998). Ted has watched the Internet change business from the front lines. Since those early days of watching Seth develop his thinking on permission marketing and beyond, Ted has developed his own deep and rich philosophies on what businesses must do to be competitive. He shores up a lot of his thinking under the banner of, Return On Relationship (also the name of his business book). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 51:01.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected]timage.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Ted Rubin.
- Return On Relationship.
- Follow Ted on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #443 – Host: Mitch Joel.