Welcome to episode #432 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Scott Stratten is back with a brand new book, UnSelling, that he co-authored with Alison Kramer. Over the past short while, Stratten has gone from trying to accumulate as many followers as possible on Twitter, to becoming an internationally sought-after writer and speaker on the topic of changing how businesses interacts with human beings. Seems simple enough, right? It isn’t. Alison has been writing with Scott for a long while. They worked together on all of his bestselling business books: UnMarketing, The Book of Business Awesome / The Book of Business UnAwesome, QR Codes Kill Kittens and their latest, UnSelling. Does the world need another book about sales? Scott and Alison believe that it does. Mostly, because these books are all about extracting money from customers. They believe that selling is so much more in a world of social media and connectedness. As usual, we try to make some sparks fly. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 56:46.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is the my conversation Alison Kramer and Scott Stratten.
- The Book of Business Awesome.
- QR Codes Kill Kittens.
- Follow Alison and Scott on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #432 – Host: Mitch Joel.