Welcome to episode #353 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. His formal title is the James G. Campbell Assistant Professor of Marketing at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. The truth is that Jonah Berger is making all kinds of a ruckus with the recent launch of his business book, Contagious – Why Things Catch On. If you haven’t see the latest edition of Fast Company magazine (the print edition), it features an extended feature all about how Berger is teaching students (and, because of his latest book, us) how to make something go viral. What used to be an unknown is something that Jonah claims can be formulated and repeated. He’s a fascinating individual and I think you will truly enjoy this conversation…
- Running time: 45:57.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete comes out May 21st, 2013.
- In conversation with Jonah Berger.
- Follow Jonah on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #353 – Host: Mitch Joel.