Welcome to episode #163 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Allen P. Adamson wrote the best-selling business book, Brand Simple and then followed it up wit Brand Digital. He is the Managing Director at Landor Associates – a brand agency based in New York City. Adamson has some very interesting and unique perspectives on how brands thrive (and will continue to strive) in the new economy. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 34:16.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Facebook Group – Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- Look for Media Hacks #14 next week featuring:
- Chris Brogan – New Marketing Labs – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Advance Guard.
- Hugh McGuire – LibriVox – The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn – The Financial Aid Podcast – Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith – In Over Your Head – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available for pre-order.
- In conversation with Allen P. Adamson author of Brand Digital and Brand Simple.
- Music from the Podsafe Music Network:
- New Leaf – ‘Magic Carpet’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #163 – Host: Mitch Joel.