Welcome to the second episode of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Podcast. I created my own intro and outro this week and tried to keep the length of the show to about ten minutes (great success as Borat would say). I considered last week’s episode of Six Pixels of Separation as my pilot episode, but I’m breaking with the norm and calling this week’s episode #2.
Here it is: Episode #2 – Six Pixels Of Separation – Host: Mitch Joel.
Six Pixels Of Separation – The Podcast – Episode #2 – Show Notes:
– Running time: 10:23.
– Recap of last week.
– Feedback from: Ken Schafer – One Degree and Robert Cotter – Blistering.com and Fixion Media.
– What makes a good Podcast?
– Why should marketers Podcast?
– Montreal Business Book Club.
– Max Lenderman – Experience The Message: How Experiential Marketing Is Changing The Brand World.
– Shout-out to Charles, Marissa and Thomas.
– Fast Company Magazine.
– Shout-out to Michel Leblanc.
– Next YulBiz: Tuesday, May 30th.
As always, your comments, feedback and help on Six Pixels of Separation is appreciated. Please let me know what you think.
Download the Podcast here: Episode #2 – Six Pixels Of Separation – Host: Mitch Joel.