Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – The ThinkersOne Podcast – Episode #857. What does it take to truly win at the customer experience? Speed. Sure, there are plenty of other ways to do better, but speed is the main thing these days. That’s what Jay Baer has discovered in the 2022 Consumer Patience Study that he conducted titled, The Time To Win. My friend Jay has spent 29 years in digital marketing and customer experience. His last book, Talk Triggers, was the complete guide to creating word of mouth excitement. He’s also the author of Hug Your Haters, Youtility and more. Before selling his agency, Convince & Convert, he also hosted the Social Pros podcast and the Standing Ovation podcast. If that were not enough, Jay is currently a business influencer and an amazing keynote speaker. Jay is also a certified tequila sommelier, and creates custom tequila education/live tasting programs for in-person and virtual events. Now, how fast is fast enough for today’s demanding consumers? Let’s find out. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 51:13.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- Check out ThinkersOne.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Jay Baer.
- The Time To Win.
- Talk Triggers.
- Hug Your Haters.
- Jay is also a certified tequila sommelier.
- Check out Jay on ThinkersOne.
- Check out Jay on Twitter.
- Check out Jay on LinkedIn.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – The ThinkersOne Podcast – Episode #857.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.