Welcome to episode #807 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #807 – Host: Mitch Joel. She is on a mission to help people name their gifts, attain their goals and make light. Karen Walrond is an author, a leadership and activism coach, and a Certified Dare to Lead Facilitator, having been trained in Brené Brown‘s work on vulnerability, courage, shame-resilience and worthiness. Karen also trained in positive psychology coaching from the Wholebeing Institute, using the science of well-being and research-based assessments and interventions to bring about greater satisfaction, purpose and fulfillment in life. She’s also a bestselling author, on the subjects of tapping into your superpowers and how to work for change in the world without losing your joy, and she’s contributed both photographs and essays to books on faith and self-expression. Her latest book is called, The Lightmaker’s Manifesto – How To Work For Change Without Losing Your Joy. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 56:36.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Karen Walrond.
- The Lightmaker’s Manifesto – How To Work For Change Without Losing Your Joy.
- Follow Karen on LinkedIn.
- Follow Karen on Facebook.
- Follow Karen on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #807 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.