Welcome to episode #787 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #787 – Host: Mitch Joel. It feels like I have known Tamsen Webster since before she became the “Tamsen Webster” that the world has come to know. Tamsen has spent the last twenty years helping experts drive action from their ideas. Part message strategist, part storyteller, part English-to-English translator, her work focuses on how to find and build the stories partners, investors, clients, and customers will tell themselves—and others. She’s a professional advisor at the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship and a mentor for the Harvard Innovation Labs. She’s also served for over eight years as executive producer and idea strategist for one of the oldest locally organized TED events in the world (TEDxCambridge). Her new (and first!) book is called, Find Your Red Thread – Make Your Big Ideas Irresistible. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:00:36.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Tamsen Webster.
- Find Your Red Thread – Make Your Big Ideas Irresistible.
- Sign up for Tamsen’s newsletter right here.
- Follow Tamsen on LinkedIn.
- Follow Tamsen on YouTube.
- Follow Tamsen on Instagram.
- Follow Tamsen on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #787 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.