Welcome to episode #782 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #782 – Host: Mitch Joel. One of the first “digital” buddies I made through the power of blogging and podcasting going back to 2005(ish) was Jason Falls. Always at the forefront of all things digital, Jason is a digital strategist, author, speaker and thinker in the digital and social media marketing industry. He is an innovator in the conversation research segment of social analytics, having published the first-ever Conversation Report in 2012. He is the author of three books: No Bullshit Social Media – The All-Business, No-Hype Guide to Social Media Marketing (co-authored with Erik Deckers), The Rebel’s Guide to Email Marketing (co-authored with DJ Waldow) and his latest, Winfluence – Reframing Influencer Marketing to Ignite Your Brand. The business of influencers and influencer marketing can be both confusing and sketchy. Jason’s here to help you find the quality and the ethics. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 59:03.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Jason Falls.
- Winfluence – Reframing Influencer Marketing to Ignite Your Brand.
- The Rebel’s Guide to Email Marketing.
- No Bullshit Social Media – The All-Business, No-Hype Guide to Social Media Marketing.
- Follow Jason on LinkedIn.
- Follow Jason on Twitter.
- Follow Jason on Instagram.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #782 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.