Welcome to episode #776 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #776 – Host: Mitch Joel. His latest book, Shapers – Reinvent The Way You Work And Change The Future, really intrigued me. Jonas Altman is an experienced design strategist and entrepreneur. He is the Managing Partner at Social Fabric, a marketing consultancy, that helps organizations launch new ventures and adopt better ways of communicating. With over twenty years of working in the creative sector, Jonas also launched one of the first accelerator programs in London (dedicated exclusively to the lifestyle industries and has enabled many early stage businesses to secure investment and grow). He is also an advisor to startups, speaker and writer. He’s also the co-author of, The Little Booklet on Business Design. So, how do we design the future of our work? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:27.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Jonas Altman.
- Shapers – Reinvent The Way You Work And Change The Future.
- Social Fabric.
- The Little Booklet on Business Design.
- Follow Jonas on Instagram.
- Follow Jonas on LinkedIn.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #776 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.