Welcome to episode #761 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #761 – Host: Mitch Joel. There are days when I am not feeling at all productive. I usually think to myself, “WWDCD?” Or… “What Would Dave Crenshaw Do?” That’s how much Dave has inspired me, since we both met in a mastermind that was formulated during the early days of the pandemic. What I didn’t know, when I first met Dave, is that he is more than an author, speaker, and famed online trainer, but he really does know how to help leaders master their productivity. If you don’t believe me, look no further than his courses on LinkedIn Learning. The sheer popularity and volume of his teachings are on display (over 35 different courses!). Dave’s courses on LinkedIn Learning – such as Time Management Fundamentals and Improving Your Focus – are consistently among the most popular in the world, and have received tens of millions of views. He has written five books that have been published in eight languages, the most recent/popular of which is The Myth of Multitasking, which just came out in a second edition. He is the founder and CEO of Invaluable Inc., a coaching and training corporation that promotes productive leadership on both the personal and organizational level. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 57:06.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Dave Crenshaw.
- The Myth of Multitasking.
- Dave courses on LinkedIn Learning.
- Follow Dave on LinkedIn.
- Follow Dave on Instagram.
- Follow Dave on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #761 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.