Welcome to episode #678 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #678 – Host: Mitch Joel. Andrew Tarvin is the world’s first Humor Engineer teaching people how to get better results while having more fun. Through his company, Humor That Works, Drew helps brands to be more productive, less stressed, and happier. Combining his background in business with his experience as an international comedian, his programs are engaging, entertaining, and effective. Prior to starting his company, Drew was a top-rated project manager at Procter & Gamble, managing million dollar projects for a $350 million business. He is also an accomplished comedian, having performed in more than 1,000 shows all around the world. Drew is the best-selling author of Humor That Works – The Missing Skill for Success and Happiness at Work, and his TEDx talk has been viewed close to 5 million times. Drew is good friend, and a fascinating character. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 58:40.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Andrew Tarvin.
- Humor That Works – The Missing Skill for Success and Happiness at Work.
- Humor That Works.
- Follow Drew on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #678 – Host: Mitch Joel.