Welcome to episode #663 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #663 – Host: Mitch Joel. One of the most prolific and fascinating business professionals in the area of better brand storytelling and marketing is Bernadette Jiwa. She is a veritable force of nature who creates frequent and compelling prose that are sprinkled with optimism and wisdom. Last September she was on the show to discuss her book, Story Driven – You Don’t Need To Compete When You Know Who You Are, and she’s back with a brand new book called, The Right Story – A Brief Guide to Changing The World. I consider her to be a true business philosopher, because Bernadette delivers the goods. When she not writing books and publishing articles, Bernadette helps companies of all sizes to build a brand to be proud of. Bernadette has a whole bunch of business books that you must read: Hunch, Meaningful, Marketing: A Love Story, Fortune Cookie Principle, Difference and Make Your Idea Matter. It is a thrill to have her back on the show to discuss her latest, The Right Story. Enjoy the conversation….
- Running time: 52:02.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Bernadette Jiwa.
- The Right Story – A Brief Guide to Changing The World.
- Story Driven – You Don’t Need To Compete When You Know Who You Are.
- Marketing: A Love Story.
- Fortune Cookie Principle,.
- Make Your Idea Matter.
- Follow Bernadette on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #663 – Host: Mitch Joel.