Welcome to episode #636 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #636 – Host: Mitch Joel. What do you stand for? What does your brand stand for? Where are you headed? Why are you headed there? Before you build a brand, you better know your story. In her beautiful and brand new book, Story Driven – You Don’t Need To Compete When You Know Who You Are, the business philosopher, Bernadette Jiwa, delivers the goods. Bernadette helps companies of all sizes to build a brand to be proud of. Bernadette is also the author of some of the most impacting business books that you will ever read: Hunch, Meaningful, Marketing: A Love Story, Fortune Cookie Principle, Difference and Make Your Idea Matter. It was a thrill to have her back on the show to discuss Story Driven and her optimizes for brands. Enjoy the conversation….
- Running time: 52:58.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Bernadette Jiwa.
- Story Driven.
- Marketing: A Love Story.
- Fortune Cookie Principle.
- Make Your Idea Matter.
- Follow Bernadette on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #636 – Host: Mitch Joel.