Welcome to episode #660 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #660 – Host: Mitch Joel. It’s always a great day when you get the chance to spend some time with the big brain that is Seth Godin. His latest book, This Is Marketing is a true shot across the bow at how marketers are thinking these days (it’s not all data and artificial intelligence). Seth is a book writing (and publishing) machine. His countless bestsellers (nearly twenty and still going!) continue to inspire business leaders all over the world. Along with the new book, Seth is also neck-deep in his altMBA course (which has had close to 3000 participants), his marketing course (on which the book is based) – The Marketing Seminar, a podcasting course – The Podcasting Fellowship, and he’s super passionate about his own podcast, Akimbo. Seth is busier than ever. Seth is more opinionated that ever. Seth is more interested in your own success than he has ever been. The world may be slanting towards a negative position, but you won’t find any of that with Seth Godin. Do I love Seth Godin? I sure do… and here’s the proof: Dear Seth Godin (from 2012). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:33.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Seth Godin.
- This Is Marketing.
- The Marketing Seminar.
- The Podcasting Fellowship.
- Follow Seth on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #660 – Host: Mitch Joel.