Welcome to episode #637 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #637 – Host: Mitch Joel. I got to finally meet Shep Hyken last year at the massive NAMM music trade show. We wound up hanging out for a few days, and I then got to see Shep in action. He doesn’t just talk about great customer service, he gives it… and he lives it. He’s a magnet to business people, and he does his best to help companies make every moment with their customers count. What does great customer service and experience look like? Check out his just-published business book, The Convenience Revolution. He is also the author of Moments of Magic, The Loyal Customer, The Cult of the Customer, The Amazement Revolution, Amaze Every Customer Every Time, and Be Amazing or Go Home. If that were not enough, he also created The Customer Focus, a customer service training program. Enjoy the conversation…. Enjoy the conversation….
- Running time: 52:43.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Shep Hyken.
- The Convenience Revolution.
- Moments of Magic.
- The Loyal Customer.
- The Cult of the Customer.
- The Amazement Revolution.
- Amaze Every Customer Every Time.
- Be Amazing or Go Home.
- The Customer Focus.
- Follow Shep on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #637 – Host: Mitch Joel.