Welcome to episode #8 of Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast presented by HarperCollins Canada. There is no doubt that Deepak Chopra is one of the most influential and powerful thinkers of our times. He is widely regarded as one of the world’s greatest leaders in the field of mind, body medicine and he continues to transform our understanding of the meaning of health. Deepak has sold over 20 million copies of his books worldwide – with dozens of them having been on The New York Times Bestseller List. He’s been on every TV show from the Oprah Winfrey Show to CNN. His latest book is Buddha – A Story of Enlightenment. We talk about business, emotions and health in the workplace. This is the real work life balance you were looking for. Enjoy the conversation.
Download the Podcast here: Foreword Thinking Podcast – Episode 8: Work-Life Balance With Deepak Chopra
- Running time: 21:46.
- Welcome to Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast presented by HarperCollins Canada.
- Subscribe to the show over at iTunes.
- Please join the conversation by calling the comment line: +1 206-350-5671 (note: this is a long-distance call).
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Always visit the website – www.forewordthinking.com.
- Check out our Facebook Group – Foreword Thinking – The Business And Motivational Book Review Group. We have over 266 people connected.
- Upcoming conversation with:
- Tim Flannery author of The Weather Makers.
- Dan Ariely author of Predictably Irrational – The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions.
- Beau Fraser co-author of Death to All Sacred Cows: How Successful Business People Put the Old Rules Out to Pasture.
- We hope you enjoyed the last episode with Ben Mezrich author of Rigged – The True Story of an Ivy League Kid Who Changed the World of Oil, from Wall Street to Dubai.
- In Conversation with Deepak Chopra.
- Newly published – Buddha: A Story of Enlightenment.
- The conversation runs about 15 minutes.