Welcome to episode #4 of Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast presented by HarperCollins Canada. We did not slip into “PodFade” (when a Podcast runs dry or tired of content). Quite the opposite! We’re back with a fury and new passion to help you connect to the best in business and motivational books. I’m really excited to get started, so be sure to check out our conversation with Alan Kearns, Author of Get the Right Job, Right Now: Proven Tools, Tips and Techniques from Canada’s Career Coach. I am also looking to do a Skypecast on the changes that have occurred in the business world since Jim Collins released his powerful business book, Good To Great. If you would like to be a part of that show, please drop me a line.
Download the Podcast here: Foreword Thinking Podcast – Episode 4: No Need For A Job When You Have A Career
- Running time: 23:36.
- Welcome to Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast presented by HarperCollins Canada.
- Subscribe to the show over at iTunes.
- Please join the conversation by calling the comment line: +1 206-350-5671 (note: this is a long-distance call).
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Always visit the website – www.forewordthinking.com.
- Upcoming interview with John Wood author of Leaving Microsoft to Change The World and Room To Read.
- Good To Great – Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don’t – Jim Collins – Join the SkypeCast to discuss what’s happened since the book came out and if anything has changed. Please let me know if you would like to take part.
- Summer Reading List:
- In conversation with Alan Kearns from CareerJoy and author of Get the Right Job, Right Now: Proven Tools, Tips and Techniques from Canada’s Career Coach.
- Podcasters Across Borders – June 22-24, 2007 – Kingston, Ontario
- CareerJoy – Blog
- CareerJoy – Podcast
- Interview runs about 16 minutes.
- Please join the book conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Foreword Thinking. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-350-5671.