Every morning at 7:10 am, I am a guest contributor on CHOM 97.7 FM radio broadcasting out of Montreal (home base). It’s not a long segment – about 5 to 10 minutes every week – about everything that is happening in the world of technology and digital media. The good folks at CHOM 97.7 FM are posting these segments weekly to SoundCloud, if you’re interested in hearing more of me blathering away. I’m really excited about this opportunity, because this is the radio station that I grew up on listening to, and it really is a fun treat to be invited to the Mornings Rock with Terry and Heather B. morning show. The segment is called, CTRL ALT Delete with Mitch Joel.
This week we discussed:
- Facebook celebrates their 10th Anniversary.
- Princeton says Facebook will be rendered useless soon.
- Facebook responds by proving that Princeton will be rendered useless soon.
- Facebook’s big turnaround.
- Facebook launches Paper tomorrow.
- Facebook builds a diversification of products.
- When will updates be done is seamless/invisible way?
- App of the week: Flappy Bird.