That’s some title, isn’t it?
On Tuesday, November 26th (at 3 pm eastern), Danny Iny from Firepole Marketing is going to be hosting a webinar that will dive deep into the core concepts of my latest book, CTRL ALT Delete, and it’s 100% free! But you do have to sign up, which you do right here: Reboot Your Business: How To Ride The 5 Disruption Waves That Will Sink Your Competition.
Here’s what we’re going to talk about:
- How the revolution of direct relationships matters to your business.
- Why the key to reaching your customers is utility… and how to harness it.
- The critical difference between passive and active media, and how to leverage both.
- What big data (and small data, too!) will mean for you in the coming years.
- How the one screen world of computers, tablets and phones will impact your business.
- Why and how to "squiggle" your business to reach a brighter future.
Two bigger brains will join us as well.
If you’ve had enough of my blathering, I’m also thrilled that Gini Dietrich (founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, co-author of Marketing In The Round, blogger at Spin Sucks and co-host of the Inside PR podcast) and Marcus Sheridan (all things Sales Lion) have agreed to take part in the conversation. Both Gini and Marcus are amazing thinkers and good friends, so I am sure that the content will unlike anything I’ve published around CTRL ALT Delete before.
Please feel free to join us all on November 26th. Just register here: