In conjunction with the launch of my book, Six Pixels of Separation (which will be in stores the first week of September 2009), my Publisher (Grand Central Publishing – Hachette Book Group) set-up a five-book bundle giveaway, and they were kind enough to let this community take part as well.
Here are the books:
- NurtureShock by Po Bronson & Ashley Merryman.
- Close Encounters of the Third-Grade Kind by Phillip Done.
- In CHEAP We Trust by Lauren Weber.
- The Love Revolution by Joyce Meyer.
- Six Pixels of Separation by Mitch Joel.
Here’s how to win:
- In the comment section below name a company (small, medium or large) that you think is using these new media channels in a unique and different way. The five winners will be selected based on what comes in.
Here’s how it works:
- There are five sets of five books to give away, so each winner will receive one whole set of books (5 books) for the giveaway.
- The contest is only open to US and Canadian residents (and it can’t be to a PO Box).
- The winner will get their prizes directly from Grand Central Publishing.
- The contest will end on August 15th, 2009.
UPDATE – WINNERS!
In looking at the mass amount of comments (many thanks all), I decided to ask one of the Twist Image team members to make the selection of the final five.
Matt from our office came forward and here are the 5 winners:
1. Sebastien Provencher
2. Michael Allison
3. Gursham (TVO)
4. Kaksha (Nissan Cube)
5. Samuel Lavoie
Congrats to all!
I will be sending you emails and Grand Central – Hachette will mail you the book packages directly.