Welcome to episode #87 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Lots of thoughts on how to get better at presenting (based on reading the excellent book, Presentation Zen). There’s also some thoughts about what you can (and can’t do) when you’re not listening to what the Blogs are saying about you and your company. Thankfully, C.C. Chapman is back and there’s plenty more conversation about Marketing and Communications. Enjoy this conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #87 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 40:15.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Comments are now live on the new Blog – sixpixels.com/blog.
- Facebook Group – Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society – please join (we have over 1280 members).
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking – The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast – sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking – episode #8 is now live and features Deepak Chopra – author of the book, Buddha – A Story of Enlightenment.
- Power Within Halifax – February 26th, 2007 featuring:
- Anthony Robbins.
- Mike Lipkin.
- Loretta LaRoche
- $129 per ticket for the first 200 – this offer is for a limited time to listeners to the Six Pixels of Separation Podcast. All you have to do is call +1-866-POWER-04 extension 229 and ask for Joseph.
- Shop.org – Strategy and Innovation Forum – January 22 – 24 – Orlando, Florida.
- Andy Sernovitz – Word Of Mouth Marketing – WOMMA.
- Andy Nulman – Airborne Entertainment – Pow! Right Between The Eyes.
- MacBook Air.
- Audio Comment – Simon Young – Simon Young Writers.
- CarCast #1.
- Why Blogs matter more than ever.
- Why listening and paying attention to these online channels matter more than ever.
- Christopher S. Penn – Marketing Over Coffee – The Financial Aid Podcast – shows you what to do just in case.
- Audio Comment – Sebastian Kiel – English Speaking Podcast.
- CarCast #2
- Presentation Zen – Garr Reynolds (sorry for forgetting your name on the show).
- Six Points of Separation – Six Ways To Get Consumers Out Of Lurker Mode:
- 1. Gaps.
- 2. Provocative.
- 3. Questions.
- 4. Perspective.
- 5. Share.
- 6. Offline.
- Six Pounds of Sound - C.C. Chapman of Managing The Gray and The Advance Guard.
- Laura Clapp – ‘Just Let Go’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #87 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Hey, Mitch. The only problem with the car cast is that the sound levels are much lower than when you record in the office, making it hard to hear the show if I’m listening in my car. (Ironic, eh?) If you’re going to record part of the show in each place, run the audio file through the Levelator to even it out. (Hmm. I don’t think we have a syndrome name for that yet. I’ll have to come up with one.)
Comments are closed.