Welcome to episode #76 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. There has been a ton of buzz about David Maister showing up (and presenting) at PodCamp Boston 2. I took the opportunity to sit down with Maister and the results are a fascinating conversation about how Marketing is really connecting in this day and age. Saul Colt also coughs up a couple of hairballs (literally) in his latest installment of, The World According To Saul Colt, and C.C. Chapman shares some PodCamp Boston love. Enjoy this conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #76 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 54:08.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Comments are now live on the new Blog – sixpixels.com/blog.
- Facebook Group – Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society – please join (we have over 1115 members).
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking – The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast – sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking – episode #7 is now live and features Ben Mezrich – author of the books, Rigged, Bringing Down The House and more.
- BarCamp Montreal 3.
- Audio Comment – Tim Coyne – The Hollywood Podcast.
- The World According To Saul Colt.
- PodCamp Boston.
- In Conversation with David Maister from PodCamp Boston 2.
- Managing the Professional Service Firm.
- The Trusted Advisor with Charles H. Green and Robert M. Galford.
- The new book – Strategy And The Fat Smoker.
- Six Points of Separation – Six Ways To Re-think Unconferences:
- 1. Whiteboard.
- 2. Fee.
- 3. Camp fire.
- 4. Speakers.
- 5. The rules.
- 6. Self-organized.
- Six Pounds of Sound with C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Accident Hash – The Advance Guard.
- Bill Grady – ‘Let’s Sit & Smile’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #76 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Just leaving a quick note to say thanks for inspiring me to get out there and experiment with social media! Nico from Snowy Design helped me put up my first blog at Podcamp Boston and I’m having great fun learning. This comment was to learn if someone had to register for your blog to comment and the answer seems to be no. Hey, how do I put that spam filter on my blog?
Thanks and keep up the great work.
Six Ways to Re-think Unconferences. So timely. Listening to them gave me a good feeling that I think we’re doing the right things leading up to the unconference for PR folks in the Toronto area wanting to know more about social media. Registrants and presenters have been signing up online using the wiki at http://talkischeap.pbwiki.com. There’s no fee and we’ve deliberately built in time for face-to-face networking in the lounge area. Thanks to your reminder, we’ll post the ‘rules’ so everyone is singing from the same sheet music.
If there’s been an oversight, it has been not reaching out quite enough beyond the GTA (that’s Greater Toronto Area) to people like, say, Mitch Joel, who might be in town the evening of Thursday, November 15 and prepared to jump in by unpacking boxes and running a session. Wouldn’t that be great! 😉
Comments are closed.