Welcome to episode #625 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #625 – Host: Mitch Joel. I’ve had the pleasure of having countless coffees and breakfasts with Melissa Agnes. This happened long before she has become know as one of the world’s brightest thinkers in crisis management and communications. Melissa is the author of Crisis Ready – Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World. Along with being a leading authority on crisis preparedness, reputation management, and brand protection, Melissa is a coveted speaker, commentator, and advisor to some of today’s leading organizations faced with the greatest risks. She has worked with NATO, Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Defense, financial firms, technology companies, healthcare organizations, cities and municipalities, law enforcement agencies, global non-profits, and many others. Melissa is also the editor of the Crisis Ready Blog, a contributor to Forbes, and a go-to source for the press. If your business crisis ready? Is your brand invincible? Listen in and enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:01.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Melissa Agnes.
- Crisis Ready – Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World.
- Crisis Ready Blog.
- Follow Melissa on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #625 – Host: Mitch Joel.