Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #624 – Host: Mitch Joel. He’s one of the nicest and good-hearted people that I have ever met in this industry. Hands down. Salt of the earth. A real human being trying to help businesses connect to consumers in a real way. That’s reason enough to follow Nick Westergaard. He is a strategist, speaker, author, and educator. As Chief Brand Strategist at Brand Driven Digital, he helps build better brands at organizations of all sizes. Nick is the author of Get Scrappy – Smarter Digital Marketing for Businesses Big and Small, and – most recently – Brand Now – How to Stand Out in a Crowded, Distracted World. Nick is also a contributor to the Harvard Business Review and host of the On Brand podcast. He teaches at the University of Iowa, where he sits on the Advisory Council of the Marketing Institute at the Tippie College of Business and the Professional Advisory Board for the School of Journalism and Mass Communication. He is also a mentor at the Iowa Startup Accelerator. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 49:35.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Nick Westergaard.
- Brand Now – How to Stand Out in a Crowded, Distracted World.
- Get Scrappy – Smarter Digital Marketing for Businesses Big and Small.
- Brand Driven Digital.
- On Brand podcast.
- Follow Nick on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #624 – Host: Mitch Joel.