Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #616 – Host: Mitch Joel. Soon Yu is an international speaker and bestselling author on innovation and design. His book, Iconic Advantage, challenges brands to refocus their innovation priorities on building greater iconicity, and offers deeper insights on establishing timeless distinction and relevance. Soon most recently served as the Global VP of Innovation and Officer at VF Corporation, parent organization to over 30 global apparel companies, including The North Face, Vans, Timberland, Nautica and Wrangler. While at VF, Soon created a $2 billion innovation pipeline, established three global innovation centers, and initiated industry-leading design best practices. Prior to this he worked at The Clorox Company and Chiquita Brands, where he won company-wide awards for best advertising, best promotion and best new product, while gaining industry recognition and awards. He has also been a consultant at Bain and Company, and a founder and CEO for numerous venture-backed startups. Along with his new book, Soon also teaches at Parsons School of Design and often guest lectures at Stanford University. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:02:37.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Soon Yu.
- Iconic Advantage.
- Follow Soon on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #616 – Host: Mitch Joel.