Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #614 – Host: Mitch Joel. There are so many books on how to generate leads, close the sale, negotiate the sale, market the products and services and on and on. How many books have you read (or seen) about how to not lose the customer once you get them? You might think that once you have a customer, that you have them for life. Not even close. Joey Coleman has a unique ability. He is laser focused on how brands need to think once they have closed the sale. It’s not just an ideology, either. It’s a system. His latest book, Never Lose A Customer Again – Turn Any Sale Into Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days is rocketing up the charts of every bestseller list… and for good reason. For over a decade, Joey has helped organizations retain their best customers and turn them into raving fans via his entertaining and actionable keynotes, workshops, and consulting projects. He has a long history of energizing and motivating audiences to enhance their customers’ experiences. He is an award-winning speaker, and now he has packed that insight into a very important book. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 59:04.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Joey Coleman.
- Never Lose A Customer Again – Turn Any Sale Into Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days.
- Follow Joey on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #614 – Host: Mitch Joel.