Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #610 – Host: Mitch Joel. I came across Tim Matthews via LinkedIn. He had published an article titled, How to Hire Great Inbound Marketers: Six Key Personality Traits. From there, I discovered a well of fascinating content on how to nurture and hire great marketers and how to think differently about inbound marketing and content marketing that he had written. Tim was born in New York City and grew up in a nearby leafy suburb of New Jersey, before taking the long route to Silicon Valley through Tokyo. He has worked in high tech for twenty years and managed marketing teams at six companies. When not writing or poring over marketing texts, he golfs, crosswords, and tries to keep up with his wife on a standup paddleboard. He has published two books: The Professional Marketer and The SaaS Marketing Handbook. Currently, he is the Chief Marketing Officer at Exabeam, a security intelligence company. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 46:04.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Tim Matthews.
- How to Hire Great Inbound Marketers: Six Key Personality Traits.
- The Professional Marketer.
- The SaaS Marketing Handbook.
- Follow Tim on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #610 – Host: Mitch Joel.