Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #606 – Host: Mitch Joel. Everywhere I look, I see the book Superconnector. Online, in bookstores at the airport. What kind of connector would I be without trying to pin down the bestselling book’s author, Scott Gerber? Scott Gerber is CEO of The Community Company, an organization that builds and manages community-driven programs for media companies and global brands. He is also the founder of YEC, an invitation-only organization comprised of the world’s most successful young entrepreneurs, and the co-author of Superconnector. He also wrote the book, Never Get a “Real” Job a few years back. Scott believes that we should never diminish the power of our social capital, and we should be constantly making deposits to ensure that the account keeps growing. How do you find purpose and value in your connections, in your network and in networking? Listen on. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:46.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Scott Gerber.
- Never Get a “Real” Job.
- The Community Company.
- Follow Scott on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #606 – Host: Mitch Joel.