Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #601 – Host: Mitch Joel. The Heath Brothers (Chip and Dan) write some of the most compelling business books that that world has ever read. To this day, Made To Stick remains a staple and masterclass in how a brand can (and should) tell a better story. From the massive success of that book to Switch (all about change) and then Decisive (all about how to make better choices)… their books are just so powerful. Most recently, I devoured their latest business book, The Power of Moments. Why do certain experiences have specific impact on our lives? How is it that an event that took place when we were a child could be a hardwired value set that we carry with us to this day? Is it all just chance and luck (nature) or is their an opportunity for us to create moments like this (nurture)? I had the pleasure of discussing this and much more with Dan Heath. Along with writing brilliant business books with his brother, Dan is also a Senior Fellow at Duke University‘s CASE center, which supports social entrepreneurs. At CASE, he founded the Change Academy, a program designed to boost the impact of social sector leaders. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 51:47.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Dan Heath.
- The Power of Moments.
- Made To Stick.
- Change Academy.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #601 – Host: Mitch Joel.