Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #600 – Host: Mitch Joel. She has one of the most illustrious and prolific careers as a venture capitalist in Silicon Valley. She’s been in that business for close to three decades. She has, literally, seen it all as an entrepreneur, VC and board member. Her investing career started at US Venture Partners. She was the first investor and founding board member at Salesforce and the founder of Broadway Angels, a female group of angel investors. A technology pioneer, Magdalena Yesil founded three companies dedicated to commercializing Internet access, e-commerce infrastructure, and electronic payments. Her current company, DriveInformed, uses technology to bring trust and transparency to the auto finance industry. She is also an author. Her latest book, Power Up – How Smart Women Win in the New Economy was recently published. There would, literally, not be a commercialized Internet if Magdalena had not brought her vision to life. With that, here we are. In a situation where equal pay, harassment and more is still (sadly) the bane of our society when it comes to women. From #metoo and bro culture to today, Magdalena has more than a few thoughts on where technology is going and how important woman are (and will be) to its future and freedom. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 51:47.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Magdalena Yesil.
- Power Up – How Smart Women Win in the New Economy.
- Broadway Angels.
- Follow Magdalena on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #600 – Host: Mitch Joel.