Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #583 – Host: Mitch Joel. He considers himself a ”professional explainer.” I’ve known Jim Sterne for over a decade. He sold business computers to first-time owners in the 1980s, consulted and keynoted about online marketing in the 1990s, founded a conference and a professional association around digital analytics in the 2000s, and recently published his twelfth book (yes, twelfth!), Artificial Intelligence for Marketing. Jim founded the eMetrics Summit running 80+ conferences in close to 20 cities from 2002-2017. The audience created the Digital Analytics Association and made Jim Board Chair. Jim was named one of the 50 most influential people in digital marketing by a top marketing magazine in the United Kingdom, and identified as one of the top 25 Hot Speakers by the National Speakers Association. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 56:11.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Jim Sterne.
- Artificial Intelligence for Marketing.
- Digital Analytics Association.
- eMetrics Summit.
- Follow Jim on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #583 – Host: Mitch Joel.