Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #581 – Host: Mitch Joel. For over 25 years, Nilofer Merchant has been known as the “Jane Bond of Innovation.” I met her over a decade ago (thanks for the intro, Tara Hunt), while attending my first TED conference. She was not only a great guide and connector, but has become a dear friend over the years. She has been on this show in the past to talk up her two previous business books (both bestsellers) The New How and 11 Rules For Creating Value In The #SocialEra. Since then, she has become a widely regarded TED speaker (her 2013 TED Talk, Got A Meeting? Take A Walk, is in the top 10 percent of TED’s most viewed talks). It doesn’t stop there. Nilofer is ranked by Thinkers50 as one of the world’s leading thinkers. She has personally launched more than one hundred products, netting $18 billion in sales and has worked for companies ranging from Apple to Autodesk, while advising many others. With all of that, I would say that her just-published book, The Power of Onlyness – Make Your Wild Ideas Mighty Enough to Dent the World, is what everyone should (and will) be paying attention to. Your ideas can make a dent in the world. You stand in a very unique spot/space in our world. Only you. Take a listen to understand why. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:30.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Nilofer Merchant.
- The Power of Onlyness – Make Your Wild Ideas Mighty Enough to Dent the World.
- 11 Rules For Creating Value In The #SocialEra.
- The New How.
- Got A Meeting? Take A Walk.
- Follow Nilofer on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #581 – Host: Mitch Joel.