Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #578 – Host: Mitch Joel. Everyone talks about innovation, and how real success comes from the brands that do innovate. But innovation is like Jello. It’s hard to define, and it is even harder for most brands to wrap their hands around. Tiffani Bova is here to help. Tiffani is the Global Customer Growth and Innovation Evangelist for Salesforce, and is focused on helping companies reimagine how they can not only grow bigger, but grow better with innovative business models and technology. She is an influential leader and keynote speaker. She is recognized as a strong influence in the IT industry focused on teaching the most powerful competitive advantage for any business today – how to create a high growth culture which is able to maintain performance while pushing to adapt to the new realities of the market. Prior to working with Salesforce she was a VP, Distinguished Analyst and Research Fellow at Gartner. Bova has also lived in the fast lane of high tech, leading sales organizations. Struggling with innovation? Start here. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:56.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Tiffani Bova.
- Follow Tiffani on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #578 – Host: Mitch Joel.