Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #577 – Host: Mitch Joel. There is no future of work if all brands don’t truly understand how to win the war for talent and what employees want (and expect). It’s no longer just about the job, but their workspaces, the tools they will have access to, and how it will, ultimately, help them advance on their professional route. Jacob Morgan was tired of bad jobs and worse bosses, so he set off on his own to learn, research and share how work is evolving. Now, he’s become one of the world’s leading authorities on the future of work with his company, The Future Organization, employee experience and how it is all changing. His latest book is called, The Employee Experience Advantage, and it comes hot on the heels of his two other bestselling business books, The Future of Work and The Collaborative Organization. It’s a pleasure to welcome him back to the show. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:33.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Jacob Morgan.
- The Employee Experience Advantage.
- The Future of Work.
- The Collaborative Organization.
- Follow Jacob on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #577 – Host: Mitch Joel.