Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #575 – Host: Mitch Joel. He has quickly become one of the most interesting people that I know. Ryan Holiday is a strategist and writer. To me he is really becoming one of the best writers on the state of business and growth that there is. He seems to lead two lives. In one life, he’s an astute marketer that has released bestselling books like Trust Me, I’m Lying and Growth Hacker Marketing. In another life (that he seems to running at the same time) he’s taking ancient stoic philosophy and making it cool again with his wildly successful bestselling books, Ego Is The Enemy, The Obstacle Is The Way and The Daily Stoic. His book, The Obstacle Is The Way, has been translated into seventeen languages and has a cult following among NFL coaches, world-class athletes, TV personalities, political leaders, and others around the world. Now, he’s back with a fascinating new book called, Perennial Seller – The Art of Making And Marketing Work That Lasts. I jumped at the opportunity to discuss this thinking in a world of Snaps, 140 characters, always-on marketing and more. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 55:42.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Ryan Holiday.
- Perennial Seller – The Art of Making And Marketing Work That Lasts.
- The Daily Stoic.
- The Obstacle Is The Way.
- Ego Is The Enemy.
- Growth Hacker Marketing.
- Trust Me, I’m Lying.
- Follow Ryan on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #575 – Host: Mitch Joel.