Welcome to episode #570 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast.
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #570 – Host: Mitch Joel. Charlene Li is a Principal Analyst at Altimeter, a Prophet company. Many people know her best as the co-author of the groundbreaking book on digital marketing and social media, Groundswell (which was named one of the best business books in 2008). She is also the author of the New York Times bestsellers, Open Leadership and The Engaged Leader. Charlene is one of the foremost experts on business strategy and disruptive technology. She is a sought-after speaker and advisor to many top global companies. With that, she will soon publish her latest book, The Disruptor’s Agenda. These days, you can’t throw a business professional down a flight of stairs without the word “disruption” tumbling out of their mouth. Here’s what disruption is, what it looks like and how to embrace to embrace it. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:50.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Charlene Li.
- The Disruptor’s Agenda.
- Open Leadership.
- The Engaged Leader.
- Follow Charlene on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #570 – Host: Mitch Joel.