Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #569 – Host: Mitch Joel. When I think about the future of marketing agencies and what it will take for them to thrive and flourish, I think of Peter Levitan. Peter owned his own agency, he bought and sold three agencies, he worked for one of the largest advertising agencies in the world in New York and London, he’s pitched (and won) large accounts all over the world, he’s been client-side, and he currently consults and advises agencies of all stripes on how to win new business. If that were not enough, he wrote an incredible book on marketing agency business development (that I love and have re-read on many occasions) titled, The Levitan Pitch. Buy This Book. Win More Pitches. Do marketing agencies have a future? How is the competitive landscape changing? What value does an agency bring to a brand? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 51:27.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Peter Levitan.
- The Levitan Pitch. Buy This Book. Win More Pitches.
- Follow Peter on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #569 – Host: Mitch Joel.