Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #568 – Host: Mitch Joel. Tom Asacker is one of my favourite voices on the subject of branding and what corporations do to make consumers believe in their products and services. He is the bestselling author of The Business of Belief, Opportunity Screams, A Little Less Conversation and A Clear Eye for Branding. All of them are groundbreaking books that will help business leaders rethink business and communication for this new age of abundance. His first book, Sandbox Wisdom, was a heartwarming story about a CEO’s search for meaning and success in the world of business and work. Now, Tom is back is a very ambitious (and honest) effort called, I Am Keats (it’s not what you think). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:38.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Tom Asacker.
- I Am Keats.
- The Business of Belief.
- Sandbox Wisdom.
- Opportunity Screams.
- A Little Less Conversation.
- A Clear Eye for Branding.
- Follow Tom on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #568 – Host: Mitch Joel.