Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #566 – Host: Mitch Joel. Terry O’Reilly is a legendary adman and radio broadcaster. In Canada, he is one of the most recognized authorities on great advertising, award-winning copywriting and host of two hit radio series. In 1990, he co-founded Pirate Radio & Television. He was won, literally, hundreds of awards for his writing and directing. He believes in the strength of powerful words, emotion in marketing and how to outsmart the competition without outspending them. He is author of two books, The Age of Persuasion and the recently published, This I Know – Marketing Lessons From Under The Influence. With that, most people know him as the host of the award-winning radio show, Under The Influence (which is the follow-up to this other radio hit series, The Age Of Persuasion). I consider myself very fortunate to call him a friend. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:18.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Terry O’Reilly.
- This I Know – Marketing Lessons From Under The Influence.
- The Age of Persuasion.
- Under The Influence.
- Follow Terry on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #566 – Host: Mitch Joel.