Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #563 – Host: Mitch Joel. The future of us humans connecting to technology will not be about the web or mobile. It will all take place in some kind of virtual reality. That future is happening faster than most of us would care to admit. Whether it will be virtual, augmented or mixed reality… that is yet to be defined. We’re at that unique moment in time. Remember when we were not sure if the web was going to be called the Internet, the information superhighway, the web, etc…? Two thinkers and doers on this, exact, subject are Shel Israel and Robert Scoble. They have teamed up (again) to co-author their latest business book, The Fourth Transformation — How Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence Will Change Everything. The book looks (deeply and intelligently) at what we’re in the midst of right now, and where technology is really taking us. In fact, they’re so bullish on this space, that they’ve partnered to launch a consultancy business called, Transformation Group. With that, many will also recognize these two digital futurists as the co-authors of Naked Conversations and Age Of Context. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:42.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Shel Israel and Robert Scoble.
- The Fourth Transformation — How Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence Will Change Everything.
- Transformation Group.
- Naked Conversations.
- Age Of Context.
- Follow Shel and Robert on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #563 – Host: Mitch Joel.