Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #562 – Host: Mitch Joel. When a business and marketing professional asks me which thinker and author they should be paying more attention to, I immediately respond with Adam Alter. His first book, Drunk Tank Pink, was a fascinating journey into the relationship between the forces of our environment and how it shapes the outcomes of our lives. His latest book, Irresistible, looks at how addictive all of our technology is, and why businesses need for it to be this way (and how they keep us hooked). Adam is an Associate Professor of marketing and psychology at NYU’s Stern School of Business and psychology department. His research focuses on the intersection of behavioral economics, marketing, and the psychology of judgment and decision-making. He’s also an all-around nice guy. So, put your iPhone down and enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:32.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Adam Alter.
- Drunk Tank Pink.
- Follow Adam on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #562 – Host: Mitch Joel.